The Premier League with Classical Design
Developed with and for our discerning customers, the new
(((NB))) Premium range of fans - equipped with a classical frame and
rotor blade - combines the NB-BlackSilentPro series with the latest
high-technology in a tried and tested design.
The high-quality NB-EKA Plus II drive and the almost noiseless
NB-NanoSLI bearings guarantee operating noise levels which are
particularly low over the long term - both equipment features which
until now have only been used as part of the costlier Multiframe
In addition to the tasteful design in matte black and mirror finish, the
BlackSilentPro fans are equipped with an individually extendable cable
management system and an NB-Silentframe silicone seal and installation
material for vibration-free assembly without tools.
Quality developed in Germany!
= 25 dB(A) Limit for commercial work noise at night for Germany.
According to VDI 2058 and TA Lärm nach § 48 des Bundes-Immissionsschutzgesetzes (BImSchG).
- High-quality stable glass fibre-reinforced chassis in a classic design with anti-dust polycarbonate rotor.
- Cable management system, plug-in cables 20 +50 cm combinable.
- Vibration-free installation without tools.
- Extremely low start voltage!
- Low impulse noise NB-EKAPlus II wide range drive.
- Reverse pole and overload protection, restart function, extremely failsafe.
- Almost noiseless bearings, extremely low-noise and long-life NB-NanoSLI® bearings
- Includes installation material and additional.
- Scope of delivery includes installation material and NB-Silentframe sealing frame.
Developed in close collaboration with customers
The equipment of the new fans, the aim of which was to satisfy
as much as possible the demands of the users, was hotly debated by the
members of the online community of Hardwareluxx.de. Often the devil was
in the detail. There were different opinions about the ideal rotational
speeds and the required air delivery volume. But also detailed equipment
features such as a restart function, adjustability, cable length or
visual appearance also played an important role among the users. The
details of the discussion can be found in the forum thread of